PLEASE READ THESE DISCLOSURES AND POLICIES SO YOU ARE FULLY INFORMED OF ITSDIFFERENTNOW.ORG PRACTICES.
- CONTENT. itsdifferentnow.org and associated social channels are owned by It’s Different Now otherwise known as ’the blog’ or ‘the company’. The Blog provides content for general information purposes only. The content constitute the opinions of the Blog and its authors. The Blog’s authors are not medical professionals or certified experts in their field. You should never substitute information from this Blog for information obtained from a licensed professional. The information on the blog may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. While we try to revise the Blog on a regular basis, it may not reflect the most current legal developments. The opinions expressed at or through the Blog are the opinions of the individual authors.
- COPYRIGHT. The contents and Images published by the Blog are protected by copyright. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited without express written permission from the Blog. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, and modify any part of this Blog. You are welcome to link to this blog, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When you quote or link to this Blog, please include the Blog’s name in your link. To obtain permission to copy portions of the Blog, please submit your request to [email protected]
- NO GUARANTEE. The Blog makes no guarantee that the website will be accessible at all times and The Blog may be susceptible to down time without warning. Although the Authors will try to moderate comments quickly, the Authors make no guarantee to the Commenters that comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the Authors.
- NO WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS. The Authors make NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. This blog is provided “As Is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- ADVERTISING POLICY. Any advertisements, advertorials, sponsored content, paid-for content and similar activity will be clearly marked as advertising content.
- EDITORIAL POLICY. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliates, public relation firms, brands, or other individuals unless otherwise noted. Press samples submitted to us are for review are for consideration only and do not provide any guarantee of a favorable or unfavourable review, or any review whatsoever.
- REVIEW POLICY. The Authors always attempt to include any pertinent disclosures in a post. These are typical: a) ‘This review features press sample(s) sent for consideration.’. Brands, their representatives (such as their public relations firms, marketing affiliates, and the like), and retailers will send a product for consideration. Consideration means that the product is submitted to us so we can check it out and determine whether it is a product we want to include on the blog. We make all decisions regarding when, how, and if it is even mentioned on the blog. We do not accept compensation for our product reviews. b) ‘This review features product(s) purchased by It’s Different Now for review’. To distinguish from posts that feature a product submitted by a brand for consideration, we also have a disclosure for when we have purchased the item ourselves. C) ‘This is a sponsored post’. Sponsored posts are specific posts that we have been compensated for. There are also sponsored giveaways, where the compensation may be in the form of prizes and/or financial compensation for exposure.
- AFFILIATE LINKS. We use affiliate links where the retailer gives us a commission if you click and purchase.The majority of links to third-party retail websites are affiliate links. We only receive commission if you purchase the product through the link. It does not add any cost to you as the customer. The commission comes out of the retailer’s pocket, and the commission can range from as little as 1% to as much as 10% depending on the retailer, campaign, product type, etc. For many of our affiliates, if a product is returned, the commission is returned as well.